Monday, August 20, 2012

New Seasons



Let me start this off by saying I'm a glass of Pinot into the night and am feeling swell.

Which is a pretty good thing considering all the chaos that's very well about to ensue around me.




For starters, it's my birthday Saturday. Festivities begin Thursday night, followed by a drive down to Connecticut, another tattoo (I'm addicted), dinner and a concert with my sister, and then family over the next day.

Then, I am back to Maine for all of two days, purely to bid farewell to the company I've been with for the past year and, consequentially, moved to Maine for.

Crazy, right?

It gets better. I've accepted a position working remotely for a major publisher based in New York. I get another weekend home in CT, and then come the fourth, I am being flown to the city for three days of training.

Then, after that, it's me, myself, and I, exploring every coffee shop in the greater Portland area.

I'll save the ramblings for another time, for I fear the Pinot is really kicking in and my bed is looking all too good right about now.

But I'll end with this.

On a completely unrelated note, I decided to grow a pair of lady balls recently. Best decision all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment