Thursday, August 2, 2012

And I'm Back



So sorry for taking a quick break on you readers, as few and far between as you may be.

Speaking of readers, I intended to have this blog be a private little place where I could ramble and not worry about anyone linking it back to me. Since starting my job about a year ago, my name is linked to a myriad of things across the Internet, so when it comes to my private musings, I try to keep them as vague as possible. Yet, Google Analytics and Blogger stats are an amazing thing, and I came to realize I have (had?) people from my past who refreshed this little blog of mine around 13 times a day.

I mean, how unnerving is that.

Just a tad. In the end, though, it's their time being wasted on my once-a-week posts, mainly pulling from interesting things I see on Pinterest. But hey, I guess it's nice to be admired (stalked?) and imitated. 

Until it wasn't, and I had a momentary lapse of  "good Lord, get a life"...for about two weeks. Yet, here I sit, writing once again for this little blog of mine, purely because it's something I am choosing to do for my own benefit.

So go ahead, and read it all you want. I'm flattered, er, mostly creeped out. But you catch my drift.


No comments:

Post a Comment