Thursday, June 21, 2012

On Non-Internet Gems


Yesterday, my coworker, Betsy, and I were leaving for a lunch break when we spotted this sign posted on the brick terrace across from the entrance to our building...




We both stood and stared and gave our resounding "aw!"s before taking pictures and sending them to Twitter. Thinking back, if I had to choose one, I most likely would have gone with "Freedom." In fact, I had every intention of ripping it off when I left work a few hours later, but of course, the sign was gone.

Nonetheless, this brightened up my day. It's so easy to find touching things like this on the Internet, but when you see it smack dab in front of your building, you realize you're surrounded by people who actually take the time to make someone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment