Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogspo: Betsy's Blogel


I had been toying with the idea of starting a blog for months, and I can honestly say it wasn't until my coworker and friend Betsy started her own, that I finally mustered the courage to sign myself up. Betsy is a web producer at my firm, a musician, and a bagel connoisseur, so, it only makes sense her blog is aptly named "Betsy's Blogel."

I've concluded I have a sincere amount of respect for people who can take an idea and run with it. Betsy's found a niche all her own, all while injecting her interests in music into the blog as well. And it works! 

I was also flattered when she asked me to write the first guest post for the Blogel. Granted, it was on the bagel-disaster known as Dunkin' Donuts, but it was a fun experience just the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment