Saturday, April 13, 2013

Feelin' ya, spring



It's been a long freaking winter in Maine, capped off (hopefully) by another rain/ice storm yesterday and an overall dreary week.


As I write this, it's another pretty drab day but I'm finding myself absolutely longing for spring and all the easy clothes that come with one of my favorite seasons.

I've rediscovered my Pinterest as of late and have been gathering images of some of my spring style inspirations. I realized that since taking on positions where I work from home, my style has become increasingly based on comfort. Combine that with winter, and I admit I've been somewhat stuck in a rut, which makes spring all that more exciting.







I also recently hacked three inches off my hair, which has taken some getting used to. But the cut is fresh and now I'm tempted to keep going shorter -- an idea inspired by these looks.






And lastly, makeup!















No comments:

Post a Comment