Monday, October 15, 2012

Oops


My poor little blog.

I just keep forgetting about you.


 I guess I should give myself a break considering all that's (still) been happening -- getting into the groove of my new job, having yet another roommate move in, getting yet another tattoo, and learning to go about life with no regrets.

I mean, that's all very time consuming.

If only I could sit in my pajamas all day and work on this little blog of mine.

One day, that's the goal. But in the mean time, it's technology, healthcare, social media, reading blogs, going to bars, refraining from bars, running like a motherf*cker, figuring out various health conditions, considering boys, giving up on boys, and buying clothes. Lots of clothes.

That pretty much sums up life as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment